What's the first thing to do? Share the website with friends, family, and organizations. Watch the slideshow and video below to see how You+1 works.
Then find your +1. In the most caring of ways, we can empower millions of people to vote in the 2020 election.
Who to share with? The first people who come to mind will probably be more political. Share with them! Then think further. You+1 is uniquely suited to folks who don't typically talk about politics, those who are politically more toward the center. Share with quieter people too!
a) Think about the people you know
b) Share with a few or share broadly
c) Ask the people you share with to share with their friends. Let's keep the movement growing!
d) Find your +1
Watch this video to see how You+1 can leverage the power of personal relationships to reach millions of voters.
What You+1 share cards look like:
You+1 is the idea of a visual artist who cares deeply but prefers to speak softly.
- Write to me at email@example.com and tell me about your experience!
- Are you a super-sharer? Send me a note and tell me how many cards you need. We can make it happen.
- If you have questions about using You+1 with your group or organization, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sometime in the future, it is possible that I will create an art piece about this experience.
- You+1 will not ask you for money or sell your data. It will not bombard you with information.
- You+1 is not connected with a particular candidate.